Rapid replacement of leaded fuel with ethanol additives & availability of inexpensive feedstock for production of ethanol fuel major factor influencing growth
NEW YORK CITY, NY, UNITED STATES, September 6, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ — The Fuel Ethanol market is expected to reach USD 137.14 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. This can be mainly associated with the rapid replacement of leaded fuel with ethanol additives and the availability of inexpensive feedstock for the production of ethanol fuel.
Ethanol fuel is a less expensive energy source since, production of fuels using wastes of corn, sugar cane or grains is more economical as compared to fossil fuels, which can be a bane to the economy of most countries, especially, and developing countries who cannot afford to explore them. Thus, the adoption of ethanol as a fuel by these growing economies can boost the market for fuel ethanol.
Moreover, global warming which is caused by constant emission of hazardous greenhouse gases from the use of fossil fuels, such as natural gas, oil, and coal, which are resulting in catastrophic effects including rising sea levels, weather pattern changes, and excessive heat. Combustion of ethanol fuel only releases carbon dioxide and water, which is ineffective to environmental degradation.
Lacking amount of agricultural production required for ethanol production is one of the factors restraining the growth of the market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1267
Key participants include The Andersons, Inc. (USA), Advanced BioEnergy LLC (USA), BlueFire Renewables (USA), Archer Daniels Midland Company (USA), Cargill Incorporated (USA), BP PLC (UK), Mascoma LLC (USA), Flint Hills Resources (USA), Pacific Ethanol, Inc. (USA), and Panda Energy International Inc. (USA), among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
• The market is segmented on the basis of raw material into crops, wastes, biomass, starchy grains and fossil fuels.
• Crops segment dominated the market in 2020, and will have the highest growth of 6.4% during the forecast period, since crop waste-based fuels reduces greenhouse emissions.
• The market is segmented on the basis of product type into starch-based, sugar-based and cellulosic.
• Starch-based segment held the largest share of the global market in 2020, and is forecasted to witness a growth of 5.0% during the forecast period.
• The starch-based fuel is produced by using raw materials such as corn, wheat, barley, and cassava, which can reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions to a substantial amount.
• The market is segmented on the basis of application into conventional fuel vehicles, flexible fuel vehicles and others.
• Conventional fuel vehicles segment dominated the market in 2020, accounting for ~60% of the global market share, and is forecasted to have a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period.
• The rising demand for conventional fuel vehicles in countries such as the US, India, Brazil, and China, is expected to boost the consumption of ethanol fuel in the coming years.
• The market is segmented on the basis of industry vertical into oil & gas, food & beverages, automotive, chemicals & materials, healthcare & pharmaceuticals, and others.
• Automotive segment dominated the market in 2020, and will maintain its dominance, with a growth of 6.5% during the forecast period.
• The market is segmented on the basis of geography by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa.
• North America dominated the market in 2020, with a forecasted CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period, due to the occupancy of a well-established automotive industry and stringent regulations regarding greenhouse emissions.
• The companies have adopted various strategies including mergers, acquisitions and partnerships to hold on going trails and come up with new developments in the market.
Power and energy industry comprises of key companies operating in fuel, petroleum, natural gas, and nuclear power markets. Constant production of energy and power is imperative for country’s economic growth. It also covers exploration and production of oil and gas reserves, oil and gas drilling, and refining industries. Power and energy sector is one of the most diversified sector across the globe. Rapid industrialization and urbanization has increased the dependency on power and energy and industries today consume large amounts of fuel making energy industry a crucial element of today’s industrial infrastructure.
Browse Complete Report “Fuel Ethanol Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/fuel-ethanol-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented global Fuel Ethanol Market on the basis of raw material, product type, industry vertical, application, and region:
Raw material Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2020-2028 and Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
Fuel crops (Algae)
Product type Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2020-2028 And Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2020-2028 And Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
Conventional fuel vehicles
Flexible fuel vehicles
Industry vertical Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2020-2028 And Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
Oil & gas
Food & beverages
Chemical & materials
Healthcare & pharmaceuticals
Regional Analysis Covers:
North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request Customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1267
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available according to the requirements of the clients. Kindly get in touch with us to know more about the report and our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your needs.
Browse Our Related Reports:
Resid Conversion Solutions Market Size – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/resid-conversion-solutions-market
Crystalline Porous Materials Market Share – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/crystalline-porous-materials-market
Low Sulfur Marine Fuel Market Trends – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/low-sulfur-marine-fuel-market
Battery Storage Inverter Market Analysis – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/battery-storage-inverter-market
Electric Heating Film Market Overview – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/electric-heating-film-market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.