Semiconductor Packaging Market Size, Share, Growth | Analysis – 2030
PORTLAND, OREGON, UNITED STATES, August 11, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ — Rise in internet of things (IoT) technology, high adoption of consumer electronics devices, and evolving trends toward semiconductor wafers in the automotive industry have boosted the growth global semiconductor packaging market. However, high-cost associated with semiconductor materials hinder the market growth. On the contrary, trend of fan-out wafer-level packaging is expected to open lucrative opportunities for the market players in the future.
As per the report published by Allied Market Research, the global semiconductor packaging market generated $27.10 billion in 2020, and is expected to reach $60.44 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 9.1% from 2021 to 2030.
Download Sample Report (Get Detailed Analysis in PDF – 425+ Pages): https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/9861
The global semiconductor packaging market includes an in-depth analysis of the prime market players such as ASE Group (Taiwan), Amkor Technology (U.S.), Powertech Technology, Inc. (Taiwan), ChipMOS Technologies, Inc. (Taiwan), Jiangsu Changjiang Electronics Technology Co., LTD (China), Intel Corporation (U.S.), Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (Taiwan), Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. (South Korea), Texas Instruments (U.S.), and Fujitsu Limited (Japan).
Market players have adopted various strategies, such as product launch, collaboration, product development, agreement, and expansion, to expand their foothold in the semiconductor packaging industry.
Key Benefits For Stakeholders
• This study comprises analytical depiction of the global semiconductor packaging market outlook along with the current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
• The overall semiconductor packaging market analysis is determined to understand the profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold.
• The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and semiconductor packaging market opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
• The current semiconductor packaging market forecast is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2030 to benchmark the financial competency.
• Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and the semiconductor packaging market share of key vendors.
• The report includes the trends and the semiconductor packaging market share of key vendors.
Get detailed COVID-19 impact analysis on the Semiconductor Packaging Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/9861?reqfor=covid
• The Covid-19 pandemic negatively affected the electronics and semiconductor industry as the majority of the electronic components such as PCBs, LED chips and wafers, and ICs are imported from China. Moreover, the ban on international trade to comply with lockdown regulations in China hampered the market.
• The Covid-19 affected consumers and the economy as electronics manufacturing hubs were shut down temporarily. This also affected the supply and revenue chain of the market. Moreover, the reduction in demand for mobile phones and showdown in production by OEMs hampered the semiconductor packaging market.
The report segments the global semiconductor packaging market on the basis of type, packaging material, wafer material, technology, industry vertical, and region.
Based on type, the flip-chip segment held the largest share in 2020, contributing to more than half of the market. However, the fan-out WLP segment is estimated to portray the highest CAGR of 11.8% from 2021 to 2030.
On the basis of packaging material, the ceramic package segment is projected to manifest the highest CAGR of 9.9% during the forecast period. However, the organic substrate segment held the lion’s share in 2020, accounting for nearly half of the market.
The global semiconductor packaging market is analyzed across several regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. The market across Asia-Pacific dominated in 2020, holding nearly half of the market. Moreover, the region is projected to showcase the highest CAGR of 10.1% during the forecast period.
Interested to Procure the Data? Inquire here @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/9861
Key Market Segments
• Flip Chip
• Embedded DIE
• Fan-in WLP
• Fan-out WLP
By Packaging Material
• Organic Substrate
• Bonding Wire
• Ceramic Package
• Die Attach Material
By Wafer Material
• Simple Semiconductor
o Silicon (Si)
o Germanium (Ge)
• Compound Semiconductor
Gallium Arsenide (GaAs)
Indium Phosphide (InP)
Gallium Nitride (GaN)
Gallium phosphide (GaP)
Zinc Sulfide (ZnS)
Zinc Selenide (ZnSe)
Silicon Carbide (SiC)
• Grid Array
• Small Outline Package
• Flat no-leads packages
o Dual-flat no-leads (DFN)
o Quad-flat no-leads (QFN)
• Dual In-Line Package
o Plastic Dual Inline Package (PDIP)
o Ceramic Dual Inline Package (CDIP)
By End User
• Consumer Electronics
• IT & Telecommunication
• Aerospace & Defense
• North America
o Rest of Europe
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
o Latin America
o Middle East & Africa
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Allied Market Research CEO Pawan Kumar is instrumental in inspiring and encouraging everyone associated with the company to maintain high quality of data and help clients in every way possible to achieve success. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.