Okamoto Glass has entered into a partnership with BuyChemJapan Corporation to promote their CAS9- and BS1-graded Glass frit on BuyChemJapan.com
OSAKA CITY, OSAKA PREFECTURE, JAPAN, September 8, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ — We are pleased to announce that Okamoto Glass (President: Tsuyoshi Okamoto) has joined the growing number of Japanese chemical manufacturers making up the roster of companies working with the chemical marketplace “BuyChemJapan”, a marketplace created and operated by the Osaka, Japan headquartered BuyChemJapan Corporation . (President: Masa Oguchi).
Established almost a century ago in 1928, Okamoto Glass Co., Ltd. pursues the three core technologies of material, moulding, and thin film in order to manufacture high quality glass for various special purposes. They have the largest market share in the world for dental mirrors and reflectors for projectors, and are rightly proud of their status as a highly competitive Japanese brand on the international stage and their history of contributing to advancing technology. Under this new agreement, buyers around the world can connect with Okamoto Glass Co., Ltd and its products through BuyChemJapan.
BuyChemJapan is a start-up spun off from Daishin Co., Ltd, a trading company specializing in chemicals. With a deep understanding of the needs and business practices of both domestic and foreign manufacturers and buyers within the chemical industry, BuyChemJapan can actively promote Japanese competitive chemicals to overseas buyers through its well-received free online marketplace, which specializes in introducing chemical products and promoting brand recognition. In a marketplace shaped by the COVID-19 pandemic, companies can no longer carry out traditional sales activities, so the time to shift to digital, online activities has come.
The marketplace has been designed from the ground up to help simplify the process of introducing the demands of buyers to leading Japanese chemical manufacturers. Buyers can…
1. Search for the required chemical via a comprehensive set of options and definitions.
2. Make direct contact with the manufacturer with one click; there is no need to deal with intermediaries.
3. Request a sample, price quotation or make an order directly from the manufacturer.
4. Make a fully informed purchasing decision through use of a function which allows for direct comparison of chemical qualities and manufacturers costs (available soon after launch).
5. Buy with complete confidence as the marketplace is only partnered with manufacturers who produce chemicals at their own factories.
6. Any business currently being undertaken can be re-routed through BuyChemJapan, benefiting from the additional transparency and convenience the service provides.
7. BuyChemJapan is actively searching for and partnering with a rising number of chemical manufacturers and is now online; you can register now at https://bit.ly/JoinBCJ
If you are an international chemical buyer who wants to negotiate directly with Japanese chemical manufacturers rather than go through troublesome, and expensive, intermediaries, then this is the service for you!
Online Marketplace buychemjapan.com
Company Email firstname.lastname@example.org