The nutritional profile of pea protein isolates to maintain satiety for a longer period of time along with the presence of BCAA has been a key market driver.
HYDERABAD, TELANGANA, INDIA, January 24, 2023 /EINPresswire.com/ — IndustryARC, in its latest report, predicts that The Global Pea Protein Isolate Market size is estimated to reach $1,159 million by 2027. Furthermore, it is poised to grow at a CAGR of 8.9% over the forecast period of 2022-2027. Pea Protein isolates are processed, as split yellow peas typically grow in North America and Europe, the process would remove the outer shell, and then it would be milled into flour. After which, other ingredients such as fiber and starch are separated through chemical processes. Ultimately, pea protein would be distilled into a white precipitate, known as protein powder. Hydrolysed protein powder is also used, and is a solution derived from the hydrolysis of protein into components of amino acids and peptides. Pea protein isolates have all the necessary amino acids- or the BCAAs which are extremely useful in bodybuilding as a protein supplement. Furthermore, since it is a plant-based protein it is gluten-free and lactose-free, which allows for greater market penetration. The nutritional profile of pea protein isolates to maintain satiety for a longer period of time along with the presence of BCAA have been identified as the key drivers for the Global Pea Protein Isolate Industry for the projected period of 2022-2027.
Click here to browse the complete report summary:
This IndustryARC report on the Probiotics Dietary Supplements Market highlights the following areas –
1. Geographically, North America’s global pea protein isolate held a dominant market share in the year 2021. It is owing to the widespread demand catered from the various countries such as USA and Canada. Additionally, the trend for veganism has been highly adopted in the regions of the west, which will particularly help the market growth.
2. The nutritional profile of pea protein isolates to maintain satiety for a longer period of time along with the presence of BCAA has been a key market driver. However, close competition from other vegan-based protein isolates presents itself as a unique challenge.
3. A detailed analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats will be provided in the Global Pea Protein Market Report.
Interested in knowing more relevant information? Click here:
Global Pea Protein Isolate Market Segment Analysis- By Application : The global pea protein isolate market based on the application can be further segmented into Nutrition and Health Supplements, Alternate Meat Products, Infant Formulas, Cereals & Snacks, Beverages, and Others. Nutrition and Health Supplements held a dominant market share in the year 2021.
Global Pea Protein Isolate Market Segment Analysis- By Distribution Channel : The global pea protein isolate market based on distribution channels can be further segmented into Offline Platforms and Online Platforms. Online Platforms held a dominant market share in the year 2021.
The top 5 players in the Global Pea Protein Isolate Market Industry are –
1. Roquette Freres Le Romarin
2. AGT Food and Ingredients Inc.
3. Cargill, Incorporated
4. Ingredion Inc.
5. Archer Daniels Midland Company
Click on the following link to buy the Global Pea Protein Isolate Market Report:
Why Choose IndustryARC?
IndustryARC is one of the leading market research and consulting firms in the world. It produces over 500 unique market reports annually. If you are looking for a detailed overview of a particular market, you can simply connect with the team at IndustryARC. You can not only buy your preferred market report from the website, but also get personalized assistance on specific reports.
A. Heart Health Ingredients Market
B. Functional Food and Nutraceuticals Market
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
USA: (+1) 970-236-3677, (+1) 815-656-4596
IND: (+91) 40-485-49062