Investment Banking & Trading Services Market Size Analysis | 2027
PORTLAND, OREGON, UNITED STATES, August 15, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ — Surge in huge financial challenges among investors and other external forces that enforce business to manage finances for their business expansions and rise in demand for fundamental advisory from corporate companies drive the growth of the global investment banking & trading services market. However, increase in cyber-attacks & data thefts and strict government regulations by government bodies hinder the market growth. On the other hand, untapped potential in developing countries offer significant opportunities in the coming years.
According to the report published by Allied Market Research, the global investment banking & trading services market garnered $267.86 billion in 2019, and is projected to generate $520.02 billion by 2027, witnessing a CAGR of 5.8% from 2020 to 2027. The report offers an extensive analysis of changing market trends, key segments, top investment pockets, value chain, and regional scenario.
Download Free Sample Report (Get Detailed Analysis in PDF – 260 Pages): https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/10656
Leading players of the global investment banking & trading services market analyzed in the report include Bank of America Corporation, Citigroup, Inc., Barclays, Deutsche Bank AG, CREDIT SUISSE GROUP AG, JPMorgan Chase & Co., Goldman Sachs, UBS, Morgan Stanley, and Wells Fargo.
Key benefits for stakeholders
• The study provides in-depth analysis of the global investment banking & trading services market share along with current & future trends to illustrate the imminent investment pockets.
• Information about key drivers, restrains, & opportunities and their impact analysis on the market size are provided in the report.
• Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
• An extensive analysis of the key segments of the industry helps to understand the global investment banking & trading services market trends.
• The quantitative analysis of the global investment banking & trading services market from 2020 to 2027 is provided to determine the market potential.
The report provides detailed segmentation of the global investment banking & trading services market based on service type, industry vertical, and region. By service type, the trading & related services segment held the highest market share, accounting for nearly three-fifths of the total share in 2019, and is expected to maintain its lead position during the forecast period. However, the financial advisory segment is projected to manifest the highest CAGR of 7.8% from 2020 to 2027.
Interested to Procure the Data? Inquire Here @: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/10656
By industry vertical, the BFSI segment accounted for the highest market share, contributing to nearly one-third of the global investment banking & trading services market in 2019, and is projected to maintain its dominance in terms of revenue 2027. However, the healthcare segment would portray the largest CAGR of 7.5% throughout the forecast period.
By region, North America contributed to the highest share in 2019, accounting for nearly half of the total market share, and will maintain its leadership status throughout the forecast period. On the other hand, Asia-Pacific is projected to showcase a CAGR of 12.3% from 2020 to 2027.
Get Detailed COVID-19 Impact Analysis on the Investment Banking & Trading Services Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/10656
• The investment banking & trading services providers had a significant revenue growth during the Covid-19 pandemic. However, key market players encountered several challenges including market democratization, changing financial regulations, shift to remote working environment, and rapid advancement in technology.
• Banks & financial institutions that offer investment banking solutions have been adapting their existing business models and operational platforms to sustain in the market during the pandemic.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.